Back to map
"Canyon-Agassi worked with Educational Enterprises to finance our Harmony school in Phoenix. They took a sincere interest in helping us with all of the development and financing components of our project. This project operated in a very tight timeframe. Thanks to Canyon-Agassi's efforts, we completed a very significant school building rehab project in less than eight weeks. The project ended on time and within budget. Canyon-Agassi also coordinated the school's grand opening ceremony which was professionally managed and very successful. We view Canyon-Agassi as a true partner in the success of our charter schools."
Eagle College Preparatory Academy – Harmony CampusPhoenix, AZ
• Charter Management Organization: Educational Enterprises, Inc.
• Campus Opening: July 2012
• Enrollment in Year 1: 250 students
• Grades in Year 1: Kindergarten through 4th grade
• Enrollment at Maturity: 440 students
• Grades at Maturity: Kindergarten through 8th grade
• Development / Community: Adaptive reuse of former industrial building in the South Mountain Village neighborhood of South Phoenix
• Building Size: 19,378 square feet (additional 6,800 square feet for multi-purpose room anticipated)
• Lot Size: 2.21 acres
• Educational Enterprises Inc. (EEI): National network established in 2006 grown out of the HOPE Christian Schools in Milwaukee, WI. EEI currently has 5 schools with over 1,900 students. Within Phoenix, EEI has plans to grow the Eagle College Prep network from 2 schools and 650 students to 8 schools and over 4,500 students over the next 8 years.
• Click here to watch a featured news story covering the Eagle College Prep-Harmony Campus Ribbon Cutting